S.P. Jothi, an innate philanthropist, and well renowned poet has received various awards for her active role in development process.
The Managing Trustee of the concern has attended lot of social awareness programmes and Training conducted by various Institutions. To name a few,
1. International conference on “Winning the way for Women” organized by the Associated Country Women of the World head quarter at England, held at Colombo- Sri Lanka.
2. Program on learning of Hi tech agriculture and agro processing unit development.- WEITZ CENTRE, ISRAEL.
3. Training program on Micro Finance held at Thailand.
4. Program on women’s welfare held at Malaysia.
5. Program on promoting of women Entrepreneur in rural area held at Singapore.
6. Selected as the best social worker of the state by the ministry of Youth Welfare and Sports, New Delhi for which visited China as one of the members of Indo-China as Good will team sent by Government of India to promote Good will and Social Welfare.
7. International conference on “Women’s State in World wide” organized by the Associated Country Women of the World head quarter at England, held at Arkansas, USA.
1. Workshop on poverty alleviation, organized by Gandhigram university in,Tamilnadu.
2. Program on Training of Trainers in NIRD at Hyderabad.
3. Micro Credit Training Programme given to NGOs conducted by State Bank of India at their State Bank Learning Center Perambur, Chennai.
4. Program on Training of Trainers organized by the Gandhigram Trust- Gandhigram,Tamilnadu, in order to enhance the better functioning of SHGs.
5. The State level workshop on ‘Community Based Rehabilitation of persons with Disabilities held at Chennai.
6. Workshop for women empowerment conducted by ISPCK & DELHI & TTS Madurai at Kodaikanal.
7. Training for PME case studies and report writing conducted by DATA-DDCS, Madurai at Pillar – Nagamalai puthukottai, Tamilnadu.
8. Workshop for Vocational Training Education and Research about promotion of Rural community college organized by Madras Center for Research and Development of Community Education (MCRDCE) at Loyola college, Chennai.
9. Training for Accounts workshop for NGO’s conducted by DHAN Foundation, Madurai at Pillar, Tamilnadu.
10. Training for ‘Evolving Trends in Micro Finance’ conducted by Institute of Financial Management and Research at Chennai.
11. Micro Finance Management and Capacity Training for NGOs – Bankers Institute of Rural Development (BIRD), Lucknow.
12. Program on Training of Trainers and Rural Development – KKID, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
To Name a few Awards
Selected as the best Social Worked of the by the ministry of Youth welfare and sports, New Delhi for Which visited china as one of the Member of indo-china as Good will team sent by Government of India to promote Good will and Social welfare.
NABARD Award for Self Help Group-Bank Linkage Programme third best NGO in Tamilnadu.
Award for best performance in self Help Group- mobilization by State Bank of India.
Best NGO award in social work in theni District by Nehru yuva Kendra-Govt. of Tamilnadu.
Green covers Award –Dindigul district.
The books written and published by her are
Nilam pukum Sorkkal
Katril Mithakkum Neelam
Thee Urangum Kaadu
Writing books in Career guidance for students
Writing books in Entrepreneurship for rural youth
Writing books on Soft Skills.